Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Conservation Of Love

4-25-06 Nothing Is Ever Lost




I often forget that every act of love I commit lasts forever. The reason I forget is nobody ever told me that is The Law Of Love except me. Every thought I think has Power. It is instantly transmitted. This world may not be a perfect democracy & probably never will become one. Because not all ideas are of equal intensity or of uniform application. The trouble is bad ideas presently hold sway in the USA. Dirty ideas owned & operated by The Corporate State of Debris & Obfuscation, INC. Still, I remind myself & The Reader: Every single act of love we perform has currency in the free market of World Ideas. I believe the Best Ideas will survive their worst enemies always. Never give up on True Love. Never follow the shadow course of jaded half-assed bought-in-Las Vegas Neon-Love. It is counterfeit coin & will never buy you any genuine Consolation. I know. I've tried every second-hand love available at discount prices. And you get what you pay for and less, considerably less. Ergo, find out what is going on Inside where all the major events of your life begin & end. Trust me on this. I have been inside HELL many times. You can learn something in Hell also. You learn the price of Love is eternal vigilance & never allowing your conscience to fall asleep. What happens in the field of sex will always be determined first by the state of your Inner Health. If you lie to yourself don't expect your epidermis and outer body signals to cooperate in your subterfuge. And don't be too quick to interpret your dreams as giving you The Green Light. As Dr. Jung wisely stated dreams arrive often to warn you of something you are neglecting in your everyday life. Dreams are forms of compensation. They are not pats on the back.


RLG Copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home