Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Gentle Heart

20 April 06 True Love



There can be no True Love without The Gentle Heart. As I let these words fall on the white page they almost feel like a cliche. But they actually are the very opposite of stale or common. Though The Gentle Heart should be common----available to every person. Without it: absolutely no true love. All the lust in the world is just an empty raging field without The Gentle Heart. I have always known this since I began first to like girls and then women. I have experienced it. But then something happened that I can only call "evil" and I lost my Gentle Heart. It got stamped out by emergency situations. It really did get crushed. And it all happened with the beautiful Woman of The Gentle Heart in my vicinity. She was there---though often behind a locked door. But I experienced this actual traumatic loss. I was blinded and dumbed and my senses unable to feel her tenderness. I was turned into a machine and lost my capacity to respond with love and tenderness & power to the woman I loved as I have loved no other woman. I "lost" it but I did not LOSE it. So when I am talking here of The Gentle Heart & True Love I'm talking about Reality. The largest Reality in the human experience. Many apparently never have it. This divine human experience of True Love. I believe life is all about True Love and it is about Innocence. We are forever Innocent in my judgment---or forever in search of its return---always one or the other. If not of course one is after money & possessions and power I suppose. Fill in the blank. All the customs of greed that have forever driven the beast to "succeed." Here's what I know: Once you have encountered the woman of The Gentle Heart, The Irresistible One, then one is forever changed. And that is for the good however friends or family may decide on the matter. Once you have fallen truly & irrevocably in love then you have entered The Gentle World---however dark it was before and however dark it shall become again. You have tasted of The Divine Essence. And you have been made pure. You can never look upon "women" in the plural in the same way again although you may try and try and try. Of course you will lust again after the things of the flesh including this and that woman. But now you have been given new Inner Eyes. And your inner eyes will remind you sooner or later. They are at work deep inside you these eyes. You don't "know" it. They dwell in the Unconscious Zone. But they are infallible. You are The Hero With A Thousand Faces. And you have encountered The Goddess of Love. And you have received her gaze---The Mirada Fuerte. You are a marked man and a marked woman like Romeo & Juliet were singled out---you are the man with a Gentle Heart, the woman with a Gentle Heart. You will never be sorry. Though you will know every Sorrow, every outrage of life, every doubt in the human lexicon. You have tasted the Ecstasy itself, Life's Elixir. And you rejoice in all the nightmares of history which are eternal and unchangeable.


RLG Copyright, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home