Sunday, April 09, 2006

Love In The Dark Room

4-9-06 In The Dark Room



The cinema is the best place for love. I suppose it's partly because movies were verboten for me until I snuck into the theater when I got to high school and immediately became addicted to them. Took my high school date to every movie that came into town. I have kept the habit up. In fact increased it to extreme degrees. The point is Woman & I were sitting in the cinema house watching an anniversary showing of Blade Runner. It was Sunday afternoon. The delicious darkness surrounded us. And her face smelled pure. Her hair was falling down about her face just a little and her ears were tingling with romantic excitement. And I was excited too. She said, 'I love you.' She had never even come close to that subject. She leaned against me and her lips were on my ears when she said it. It hit me hard. And I took a sudden deep smashing breath. It really kicked me in the solar plexus. Her lips were breathing inside my ears very warm almost hot breath. I have never been in a more sexy place in my life to hear those unexpected words. Which I didn't know quite what to do with but I was kissing her then. And that was the first kiss. You don't need to know that we had spent almost zero intimate time together before this beautiful trek to the movies. This movie Blade Runner was going on in front of us and I did not care. We had this place to ourselves. And I could smell the purity of her skin her face her freshly shampooed hair. And the amazing taste of her mouth her kiss was going through my mouth and head and blood. I was burning up with fever at that precise minute. I was on fire. And I didn't know how we got to that place. She is the first to say I love you to me in such a situation so unexpectedly. It aroused me. She kissed me before I kissed her. That was something. That really penetrated my groin & heart. Like a fist of love. So sweet & confident. We didn't say anything after that for a long time. Just sat there watching Deckard, also known as Blade Runner, while he performed his weak magic tricks against the replicants. And then seeing Sean Young wrap Blade Runner up in cellophane & eat him for lunch---raw salmon on rye. Just nothing to it. Sean playing the sexiest most irresistible of the replicants who have come back to earth to get a life extension from The Company that holds the patent on their genetic structures. Yes, but I wasn't paying attention to the replicants after that debut 'I love you' kiss. I couldn't get back into the film after that hot-breath kiss on the mouth that was still exploding inside my flashing memory. Later, as we were driving home she behind the wheel something new began to happen---a whole new conflagration. The first kiss led to something quite profound in the front seat of her car. We had to pull over to the side of the road. And then later of course we went up to my pad. But that is the subject of the next chapter. We were watching the movie. But we weren't really hearing anything anybody said to eachother on the screen after that first kiss burned out all the lights of art inside my vessel. Ask me if I care.

RLG copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home