Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Invitation From The Muse

3-21-06 First Of Spring



This is the moment of Creation. It never dies. The Muse will incinerate Death. Lovely blonde in blue denims walks in. This also is piece of the Universal Discourse. I need a microphone & an Audience. No steps backwards into The Great Void. Sexy lady with large hair bound on top. The movie "Gladiator" with Russell Crowe & Connie Nielsen sings inside me. Movie actors & actresses belong in The Cave where The Holy Muse nourishes them. Do your work & get out of the limelight. Let The Work speak. It is time for unadulterated Art to raise its grand & luminous body out of this dead ground of unburied excrescences. I am the priest os seminal Light. I am The Host of Beginnings. My name is Alpha-Omega. I drive a 2006 Lincoln Continental Custom-made. Decidely Uncustomary. I love The French! This is The House of Love-----wherever I dwell. This is The Temple of Creation: It is no place & it is All Places. Because it is the veritable Kingdom of Heaven that never had a spike driven into it or wet concrete poured on its surfaces but is The Eternal Seed of Light itself. And is above & beyond & below & inside & always itself The Principle of Transformation. The Urge & Ion the Nuance & the Momentum: I come to incinerate the dead----& end this reek.

I met a lovely lady here & she told me her name is Scandalarius. I called her Controversiosus by mistake & she laughed her lovely laugh completely decimating my props. And I said, Oh, Ah, don't ever stop smiling your smile-----it prevents my deafness & my dumbness & my blind bad luck. She beamed & told me she derived from The Ancient Hellenes. O yes, she did. And I threw a most stylish & mellifluous shawl about her shoulders. Where I got that shawl & how I perceived its divine mission in life remains a mystery unbeknownst to me. My hands were wiser than my brainy plans. And the sun cooperated with our expedition.


RLG Copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home