Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Judgment Of Paris & Getting Laid

3-16-06 The Most Beautiful One & Getting Laid


Something happened. The wheels didn't come off but something weird occurred. When I use the word Beauty with respect to women I mean Sexuality is present. I have no interest in inert forms of esthetic contemplation. I have always had trouble putting the two together-----lust & admiration. I have always felt a little uneasy for lusting after a beautiful woman as if it is something she shouldn't know about. This comes from being brought up in a Calvinist home and utterly repressive church. Making out was fine. Everybody did it starting as early as possible. But making out with beautiful girls meant girls that didn't go to "our church." That was verboten. And it is odd how that poisonous memory seems to have done some damage to my psyche as indeed repressive Calvinist Christianity has ruined many a good day and night in this country for millions of people. How To Get To First Base With A Beautiful Woman. This has to be elementary, Higgins. This can't be me begging in the dark for courage to approach that one and only woman again. This has been going on for about 30 years it seems. I am talking anbout available women. I am talking about mutual love. I am talking about all those women who disappeared from my life without our Making Love. That is what I'm really talking about. I want every one of those women back. We didn't even get to the first kiss. They are still hot in my psyche. Some nights I wake up about 1 a.m. and I recall the exact passion in her eyes & lips as we stood about to kiss. It was there. The chemistry was 100 percent in our favor. What happened to make true love & poetic justice go so to the dogs? I can't believe this true story I'm telling you. I'm talking about a mutual love so good it is fit only for kings & queens and Romeos & Juliets. The flow between us was that good. The 'Mirada Fuerte' they call it in Andalusia where Picasso grew up: 'Strong Gazing.' Where the soul of the beloved comes flowing through her eyes into my own in some irresistible manner. This cannot be wrong. Of all the things we experience and perceive in this universe of imponderables and anxieties and anguishes and Ecstasies this surely must be good and true and beautiful. So the next step is the mutual embrace and the profound and satisfying kiss of love. That absolute declaration of love must now occur or we are no longer human and sane but merely futile & berserk appendages of passionate longing.

RLG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home