Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Beautiful Woman

3-16-06 The Beautiful Woman Is One



They contended for me with their tricks. But those artificialities were to me part of the ugliness of prostitution---an attempt to make a sale based on greed & the profit motive rather than love. And that word 'Love' defines everything in the universe correctly. It puts things in their place---including myself. When I lose it I also lose harmony, wholeness, and radiance-----the symptoms of Coherence. These sound like fancy words on the white page here now. But they are vital & essential words that describe Reality. Love gives the mud and blood and the rage and chaos of the world its shape and its direction and its energy. It also cleanses our motives of muddied desires and twisted emotions. The eyes are the gateway of the soul. This was almost a commonplace during the Renaissance and in Elizabethan times. The eyes and face tell the whole story of the individual. They reveal the inside situation. Love begins in the eyes and face. And that is where Beauty starts. I know when I begin to feel those vagrant lusts for "women" that they are mere unfocused appetites until true beauty makes her appearance. Now as I read these words they sound almost like an esthetic sermon. But they represent an actual epiphany. They are like a lightning strike in the heart where all is made clear and unified. That is what Love does. It clears the track of ambiguity and double vision and it realigns the heart and head with the groin. As I write this I feel that Wonder has something to do with One-ness. Those words have the same root sound and they also emote the same quality of Radiance & Surprise. I have been floundering up to this moment in a great kettle of lust and disorganized sexual energy because I had lost my path. The beautiful woman had disappeared from my conscious everyday life. Then she also disappeared from my inner map as it were. She fell back into the swamp of my unconscious . My Dreamer brought her up from The Darkness and placed her back in my active pysche. However pedantic this may sound it is so forcefully real it is undeniable. Love had to wake me up and roll me out of bed and pitch me back into the current-----the flow of Beauty & Truth & The Good. Because it is true: One cannot move into the world of love without having one's heart readjusted to the path of The Good. The Good & The True & The Beautiful are inseparable from Love. As long as I was buried in the fog and steam of my own sexual desires various individual women leaped and lurched through my Consciousness inciting me to fits of desire that lasted for minutes to be replaced by the next individual sex object who likewise disappeared without a trace as soon as balance and proportion and symmetry returned to yield me fresh integrity and clarity. The dizziness of lust is so all-consuming and also so full of Life and Passion that it completely overthrows one's capacity to employ the faculty of Reason.


RLG Copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home