Sunday, March 19, 2006

Manifesto

3-19-06 Written on 2-21-06


I am going to reed this poem to you & you are going to eat it. I don't give one paper damn what else you do with this day. You can go back to your lousy stocks & bonds and your money prisons where the walls of your minds are plastered over with your cheap slogans. I do not give one thin goddam. But I am going to nail this poem in your brain with my steel Hammer. And you are going to eat it with your 33 feet-long intestines until you drain all the sewage out of your eyes & ears. And you breathe again. I am going to force-feed you a train wreck. Take it like a man; like a woman. Take eat remember and believe. And shut up about your five & dime penny ante 99-cent bought at Walmart deaths. I'm going to make you breathe again.


RLG copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home