Monday, March 20, 2006

True Love

3-20-06 First Day Of Spring



My first year as a producing poet I experienced my first miraculous Fairy Tale Love. And I mean I met The Princess of all princesses, W.R., of Venice, California. She was 31 years old and as innocent as the rain. As pure as sky before human being arrived on earth. White skin. Black radiant eyes. And a voice that rose up out of the inner depths and walked through my blood and thrilled me. A deep voice with those perspicacious eyes. I've never seen eyes of such beauty either before or after. They were like twin goddesses. And don't get the idea goddesses aren't sexual. This was a whole new universe for me. I walked into that office where this woman was presiding as the manager of the apartments at The St. Charles Hotel in Venice California at 25 Windward Avenue & I was immediately transported. I was a New Man. I was in love with this whole woman for the first time in my life. I used those words previously a few times. But that was child's play I now could see. This was The Radiance. Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, Who's the fairest of them all? Wendy is. She wears the loveliest dresses. Unlike any of the other women in Venice. She has a texture that is absent at Beyond Baroque Poetry Foundation. She is Everything I ever wanted in a woman and never knew existed on earth before this moment. I had been writing "love poems." Junky throw-away flippant skin sensations. Plenty of lust. Here today gone tomorrow. Like the dust of all penny ante lust. And this day I stepped into the room & Love literally gazed into my eyes and She walked all the way inside my being. And she has been there ever since.


RLG copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home