Monday, March 20, 2006

The First Kiss

3-20-06 Top Shelf Sex




By the way, I am not into Hugh Hefner & that phony attempt to plagiarize sexual intercourse by stealing beautiful women's breasts as he tried to debunk Jessica Alba for instance and selling them at retail prices as a commercial for "the healthy Libido." That's just larcenous prostitution. I don't want any censorship by the government into the expression of opinions. But a woman's body is still her property. I want to boycott the whole false Respectability angle. As if Love & Sex need Playboy Magazine to be their guardian angel to keep the wolf away from the door. It's exactly the opposite. Would you want Hefner standing guard over your chicken coop at night with all your living poultry inside? I wouldn't.

She never said a word about The Subject as far as that goes. And neither did I. I was too busy watching her skin that was so smooth I had to examine it more closely to glean its secrets. The skin of a princess out of a fairy tell. Fair. Don't see that much any more on this planet. So I didn't even hear what words she was saying in answer to me. In fact I had no memory of what I myself had said to her. Total absorption into the body female. I was totally lost inside her bodily texture. And the shape. Texture is everything. It tells something concerning the inside of the person I was saying to myself. We were trying to get acquainted I believe. She was standing there inside the coffee shop where I had been faithfully recording a direct narrative into my notebook. Now, suddenly, here she stands. I'm not even close to getting to first base. This is just stand up & say something. Any cliche that is available. Well, not a cliche maybe. Just what small words crawl out from under my tongue. This is Starbucks. Not exactly The House of Passion. So naturally I mention her face. As in The Fairy Tale. I couldn't even begin to find a vocabulary. Early in the morning my pen and notebook in my hand. White skin. Smooth. Like blue sky. My hands really begin to feel soft and light and full of life. Kissing comes to mind naturally. And it was not necessary that I see all those amazing Fairy Tale love stories of the pure kiss just about this time. But all of this is under the breath.

RLG copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home