Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Reinvigorating The Libido

l2-5-06



I have lost touch with sensual women. This has weakened me. It weakens my very ability to talk to women. I am at an all time low Libido-wise. Have very little desire in my once overflowing quill. Yes, Cupid's arrows have been gathering dust. And Eros has been on a long hibernation. So long that it feels like a coma itself. Without face to face conversations with genuinely erotic women a man begins to die inside. At least this man does. And I have been dying for a long time. Twenty-five years of unregenerated sublimation are in the books. Sisyphus has been pushing that boulder to the top of the mountain every morning & watching it roll back down to the bottom every night. Albert Camus received The Nobel Prize for Literature & then he died like a fly in the desert.


RLG copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home