Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Movies

10-3-06 The Movies


I asked her over the phone to go to the movies. She said we could eat together. Have lunch. I forget now her
exact words. I was thinking of massaging her in the darkness of the cinema which is to me a very erotic place.
The beautiful calm dark of the cinema. Warm in there and the images toss on the screen. A very very sexually
charged room. Always. Movies mean sex. She didn't know any of this I'm thinking now. That I was going to
slowly seduce her in the cinema during the movie. Very discreetly. We would find the perfect angle. And I
needed to give her careful instructions. It is important that she talk to me. Her telephone voice is only average.
There are no promises in her phone voice and no invitations. So that also makes me hesitant. I expect a woman
to come the full distance on this omnipotent subject of sexual intercourse. I do not mean everything has to be
American stupid. It can be very sexual when she uses her own vocabulary of indirect discourse to say yes. In
person she can be surprisingly sexy and unexpectedly warm. Women have stopped hugging me. I haven't been
embraced really hugged by a woman in years. But she can do that---put her arms around my head. And she has
eyes as every woman does that can reveal desire when something deep inside has turned to slow fire. That can
happen with any woman and it only ever happens when I don't expect it. And I haven't been expecting it now for quite a few years. I want her to speak to me when I massage her spine and her neck and her hips. She asked me to put my head in her lap to rest myself once. That is when I told her to speak to me in very concrete but
unsentimental language. It is important for me to hear her speaking in complete sentences of normal prose. That
excites me. She is capable of saying very emotional things. My insides are pretty well frozen over from years of
hearing nothing emotional from the lips of a woman. And I mean nothing erotic or suggestive or affectionate or
hot. Nothing that sets me on fire as in the olden days. When I go down on her I need to hear her specific
paragraph of spoken English on the level of emotion and sexual desire she is registering. She will be telling me
about something else totally but she will be delivering her message in C-Minor. At least to begin with. And this
will give me the vital information that will pour fuel on my flames. She may be telling me about a movie---for
instance, say, the movie "Diary Of A Country priest" by Robert Bresson. This is a most austere movie. But it has
a latent erotic potency underneath the record of this dying priest. There are sexy women in that movie. And sexy
girls. I wanted to have sex with them while I was watching that movie. Even as the priest was small-changing them with priest talk. This was the sexual scene par excellence. To have sexual intercourse with a beautiful woman while she is in a praying guise. While she is about to bow down to God. That is the true erotic moment. That is the from ancient times the very ultimate moment of sexual love & satisfaction. In that quiet mood. And the cinema to me is an exact duplicate of the Roman Catholic Cathedral or the parish. It is the place of ultimate intimacy between you & your god. Or me & my goddess. This is the place to get down on one's hands & knees and discover the central mystery of love. In the darkness of the cinema. The holy place where the deepest work of the unconscious is in full operation. This is where it all begins.

RLG copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home