Saturday, July 08, 2006

King Of The Bath Tub

I am the king of the hot water bath.
You can find me in the sleek white
tub any time of the day or night. I
rule in this kingdom of hot running
water. There are greater lovers on
this planet. Here & there under a
rock you'll find a better singer. I
could care less. My domain is
the bathtub. That is where I shine
& sparkle & glow. I am the impre-
sario of the smoothest hottest water
in the realm. Here I dwell at the
bottom of my white boat. I have
no rivals. All the women in the
world are in love with me. I am
timeless here. I am beyond the
lingo of the tribe. I linger, ah yes,
I tease the truth out of the hot soft
brilliant water. I milk it for its charms.
I am manly in this garb. I wear water
like skin. It is my one million dollar
tuxedo. To hell with the Academy
Awards. This is the Ultimate Act.
Man was born to bathe. Herein
lies the remission of sins. This is
Freedom. My bones rejoice.
The White Goddess has returned.
She yearns to sleep with me & I
with her. Amen.

RLG copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home