Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Mirror

8-24-06 Make Mine Glass



I don't like paper or plastic or liars. They all fit into the same bag. It's like an easy lay. Show me an easy lay & I'll show you a peck of trouble. No. Don't give me any phony items wrapped in cheap. I like pure glass. Finely spun. It expunges the premisses of all corruptors & would-be defilers of the good. When somebody tries to fuck me at the cash register that person is inviting hell into his or her life. It happened to me twice today. There are no accidents. And hell will find the cheaters. Weapons of mass destruction are meant to be dissolved. Whoever murders another human being has murdered himself or herself. This is an unequivocal truth. Every explosion from America in foreign lands will come back to haunt USA. There is no such thing as a good war. Every war is a malicious mission of munitions-mongers making untold sums of dirty money. There are no exceptions. Glass is pure. It is a perfect vehicle for truth & illumination. It is a vessel for the pure of heart. It is a symbol of true love.


RLG copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home