Monday, February 06, 2006

The Greenfield Code

6 Feb 06


My name is Robert Greenfield, signature RLG. My business is Beauty. This has been my entire reason for existence on earth. Since 1975 I have been a 24/hr/day 365/yr writer & nothing else. NEA Fellowship in Literature for 1995-1996, for a manuscript of poems. Of which I have published more than 100 in at least 35 different reviews & quarterlies. Though my main labor in last 10 years is in prose. I still nail a poem regularly. And I consider myself to be a major American poet. Called 'The Best Poet in L.A'. by art critic Peter Schjeldahl.


RLG Copyright 2006

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you...em...seen a doctor yet?

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Anonymous...

To quote the aforementioned Mr. Duncan...is suffering from a lack of imagination

Viva the Greenfield Code!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home